Monday, April 8, 2013

Stuck





How do I fix broken hearts when my soul itself is like puzzles I can’t solve myself? How does it come to happen that people seek my advice & opinions when sometimes I even get lost in my own thoughts? How come my friends ask for words of wisdom of mine when I’m just a fool playing around in this mysterious place called Earth? How do I know how to control a group of humans when my brain itself could turn out being a monster? How do I hate biases when I have once lied to myself? How do I even come to this stage, where, I ask these questions & I couldn’t find the answers?



P/s: Having an experience about certain issues does not mean that you've got the solution to that kind of problems. But there's one thing I can promise you, TIME HEALS.




No comments:

Post a Comment